B) Accepted, under the condition that major revisions are made.
The study adds value to the field, but needs major rewriting due to weaknesses in terms of the following:
1.Problems with methodology, presentation of results and discussion.
- The study lacks clear control groups or other comparison metrics.
- The analysis is not statistically valid.
- The arguments are illogical, unstructured or invalid.
2. The conclusions cannot be justified on the basis of the rest of the paper.
- The data does not support the conclusions.
3. References are incomplete.
- There is a mismatch between the in-text citations and items in the reference list. Those cited in the manuscript are not included in the reference list or vice versa.
- Referencing format is inconsistent.
- The reference list items are very old.
4. The writing sounds inexperienced.
- The paper is front loaded with too much literature and lacks a strong conclusion that deals with the “So What?” and “Now What?” questions.
- There is too much time spent on method, or the paper is weighted too heavily on results, or there isn’t enough grounding for the study, or enough analysis.
5. There are grammar errors that need to be fixed. Recommend professional editing service.