B) Accepted, under the condition that major revisions are made.
The study adds value to the field, but needs major rewriting due to weaknesses in terms of the following:
1.Problems with methodology, presentation of results and discussion.
2. The conclusions cannot be justified on the basis of the rest of the paper.
3. References are incomplete.
- There is a mismatch between the in-text citations and items in the reference list.
4. The writing sounds inexperienced.
- The paper has too much literature and lacks a strong conclusion.
- There is not enough analysis.
5. There are grammar errors that need to be fixed. Recommend professional editing service.