essayRight's advice to customers
Before you submit your essay to essayRight for editing, please remember a few things.
1. Make sure you submit the final draft to essayRight.
2. After we have edited your thesis/paper, do not add more content to the draft before submitting to your supervisor/ the review panel/ journal editor. This may result in new language errors in your draft, to which essayRight cannot be held responsible.
3. If you are submitting your thesis chapters independent of each other, we would suggest the same, do not add new content after editing. When you do this, continuity and consistency between chapters may get affected.
If any of the above happens (1, 2 or 3), essayRight cannot take responsibility for the presence of grammar errors in the final version you submit to the journal editor/supervisor. We work hard to ensure zero defects. Thus, in order to maintain our reputation, we request you NOT TO ADD text to the draft we edited, before submitting it to your supervisor/journal editor/review panel. If you choose to make changes after our editing, forward the changes to us before making the final submission. You do not want your thesis or journal paper rejected due to language errors.
essayRight Proofreading & Editing Services
Your success is
essayRight Proofreading and Editing Services
Authors invariably are blind to their own work. So they need an extra pair of eyes. At essayRight, every submission goes through two professional editors.
Submission document formats accepted by essayRight
essayRight accepts both word files as well as PDF files. However, we prefer word files for the following reasons:
1. Easy to edit
2. Track changing feature is available. You will be able to see the changes we made. All changes are highlighted in RED.
2. Easy for you to know where you went wrong.
3. Helps you to learn from your mistakes in English grammar.
4. Helps us give comments/advice at the end of editing as we can go back and look at the highlighted errors.
We can edit a pdf file, but with a pdf file:
1. No track changing feature is available. You will not be able to see the changes we made.
2. You will not be able to know where you went wrong.
3. You may continue to make the same mistakes again and again in English grammar.
4. Formatting gets disturbed, especially if the document contains equations.
5. Word spacing and line spacing gets disturbed.
6. We will not be able to give comments/advice at the end of editing as no changes made are visible.
In effect, by submitting a pdf file, you will have more work fixing the formatting of the edited document. You will have to laboriously fix word spacing, line spacing and others.
There are several software programs available online that can covert pdf to word files. However, none of them convert without distorting the document contents, especially those that include equations or figures. So if you want to avoid spending time on fixing the distortions, please send us a word file.